QHSE StandardSafety is an integral part of our company’s work
Pro-Guard Environmental Solutions is committed to enhancing customer satisfaction by meeting agreed specifications, complying with requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
This shall include compliance with the requirements of:
- Alberta Building Code, Part 10, Current Edition
- Canadian Welding Bureau W47.1, Current Edition
- Canadian Welding Bureau W59, Current Edition
- ISO 9001:2008, Current Edition
- API Specification Q1 Current Edition
- ANSI / ISEA Z358.1, Current Edition
- API Specification 4F Current Edition
- API Specification 8C Current Edition
It is part of our operations and is there to protect our employees, visitors, clients, company property, the environment and the public. Superior Innovative Solutions is committed to the protection from accidental loss of all resources, including employee and physical assets.
To help protect the environment we are committed to reducing the waste generated at our facilities including recycling programs for paper, cardboard, scrap metal, paint & paint waste.