Pro-Guard Hazardous Materials StorageStorage solutions that provide maximum strength, durability containment and security
Non-combustible steel HAZMAT storage buildings are fabricated from welded and corrosion-protected structural and heavy gauge steel to provide maximum strength, durability, containment and security.
Storage facilities are intended for outdoor installation for the storage and collection, and optionally, dispensing of small quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in and from containers and portable tanks.
Your Pro-Guard Storage Facility is suitable for the proper storage of the following TDG classes of products:
- Class 2 – Compressed Gas
- Class 3 – Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 – Flammable Solids and Reactive Substances
- Class 5 – Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 – Poisons and Toxic Substances
- Class 8 – Corrosives
- Class 9 – Miscellaneous Hazardous Waste