Accessories & OptionsAdditional accessories to ensure you meet all site-specific requirements
Pre-fabricated, pre-engineered Pro-Guard facilities combine effective time savings as well as cost reduction
Customize your hazardous material containment system or shower to meet your site-specific convenience and application needs by taking advantage of a pre-fabricated and assembled structure with an extensive catalogue of accessories.
Note: All Electrical accessories are available in either General Purpose or C1D2 Electrical Configurations.
- Separation Walls; Non-Combustible or Fire Rated
- Provides complete separation of products from sump to roof, to allow for the storage of incompatible products.
- Adjustable shelving of 12 ga. galvanized steel
- Pallet racking – for double stacking pallets, totes or bags
- Allows for easy access when loading the storage unit using a dolly or cart
- Skid level lifting lugs provide assistance for off-loading using a spreader bar
- Steel, fibreglass or painted
- XY Gantry Crane and Hoist – allows for picking up drums outside of the unit and moving drums throughout the storage unit
- The explosion vent is designed to release the internal pressure of an explosion to limit damage to the structure. The panel is secured with a pressure relief fastener that releases when pressure inside the building reaches a maximum of 20 psf, allowing the panel to open
- Used to reduce the accumulation of hazardous vapour in the storage unit
- Available in GP, C1D2, C1D1 classifications
- LED or Incandescent
The Pro-Guard design, construction and installation of all lighting equipment shall meet the standards set out in the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I,in so far as is reasonably practicable.
The level of lighting shall be measured for the purposes of tasking and shall be compliant to the level of lighting prescribed by the CEC for each individual task position or area.
- Provides 2hr fire rated walls for the safety of personnel and infrastructure around the storage unit
- Required by the National Fire Code, we can supply 20 or 40 lb fire extinguishers with your storage unit.
- Automatic detection and actuation controls provide 24hr protection.
- Available in a variety of sizes suited to fit your specific needs.
- Provides a line for users to round themselves and or each container while dispensing or collecting product. Interior grounding rings are required when dispensing flammable liquids
- Audible or Visible
Portable Eyewash Station